And The Best Freezers Are...
Freezers have long evolved from luxuries into household staples. It's easy to see why...
- These are the most hardworking appliances in our home as they are on duty 24/7/365, without a whimper. In fact, they are busiest when we ourselves are taking a break, celebrating Thanksgiving or Christmas, for example.
- They keep food—a basic human need—fresh and safe to eat, helping to keep you and your family healthy and energetic.
of their large cold storage space, you are able to save time by
shopping in bulk while cooking once a month can save the precious time
of busy families.
- You save lots of money through bulk
purchasing by taking full advantage of product promotions. In addition,
larger cuts of meat, such as quarter a cow or half a pig and free-range
chickens cost a lot less than pre-packaged ones. These can then be
jointed at home and stored in meal-size quantities.
- You are able to stock up on your favorite fresh fruits and vegetables when these are in season and enjoy them all year round.
- This appliance is a great place to preserve breastmilk and surplus food instead of letting them go to waste, together with the time, money and effort spent on them.
create a stress-free entertainment experience, enabling you to toss up a
surprise dinner treat without pulling your hair out. Or hosting
neighbors and friends on the spur of the moment.
But Which Freezer Is Right For You?
Back in the day, freezers were perceived as nearly identical, white, bland cuboids.
There are now several types, models, specifications, sizes, configurations, energy efficiency specifications, aesthetics and even brands on the market...
The major brands include Haier, Frigidaire, Whirlpool, GE, Kenmore, Amana, Maytag, Danby, Woods and Avanti.
So you are bound to be spoiled for choice. Yet, precisely because of this, deciding on which model to invest in can be nerve-racking.
This maze of information would leave any consumer confused and understandably, frustrated.
To compound this, you could end up making a bad decision and getting stuck for 20 years with a model which doesn't quite meet your needs.
Although all freezers should—and most—keep food frozen, different types, models and brands record an incredible performance range under both normal and sub-optimal circumstances.
In addition, price doesn't always equal quality and budget appliances can, in fact, outperform pricier models.
objective reviews of the features, versatility, and pros and cons of
each model will dramatically shorten your learning curve.
will also save you a lot of time and money by presenting all the
information you need in a concise and convenient one-stop-shop format.
But that’s not all…
The Frosting On The Cake?
In addition, we provide you with information on:
- Deals on sales.
- Alerts on models that are currently receiving rave reviews.
- The breadth of accessories available in the market such as storage containers, alarms, vacuum bags, breast milk bags, door gaskets, mugs, bowls, tape, lock and paper.
- Recipes for scrumptious jam and ice cream flavors as well as meals, which are fast becoming a necessity in our increasingly busy world.
- We’ll take the guesswork out of making the right investment decisions.
So take a look around this site dedicated to all things freezer. As you will see, selecting the right model can be easier—and cheaper—than you think!